Airboat ride to a Miccosukee tree island
Half Day Private Everglades Tours
(aprox 5 hours)
Big Cypress is the highlight of the Half day tour, where the forest begins and wildlife increases dramatically. Dawn Patrol usually means more wildlife.
- Everglades National Park
- Big Cypress National Preserve
- Micoosukee Reservation
30 minute hike on a Big Cypress Boardwalk under a beautiful Cypress canopy
A great bird spot for wading birds in the fall, and songbirds all year round.
Stop at Clyde Butcher photo gallery with a swamp trail behind gallery
Several stops for gators and birds in Big Cypress, depending on water levels and migration. Dozens of gators in the summer, hundreds in the winter
For alligators, birds and snakes. In the heart of Big Cypress.
- Airboat ride to tree island where Miccousukee lived for generations fleeing the US Army
- Tour highlights the unique history of Miccosukee tribe
- How they differ from Seminoles even though both came into Florida fleeing Andrew Jackson
Rates ( minimum 4 people)
- Adults (4-6 People)-$90 each
- Adults (7-12 People)-$75 each