Private City tours
Get off the beaten path to see Miami's hidden gems! Miami Native Tours was the first guide to visit Wynwood a decade ago. But our best stops are our manatee spots Nov-April! And the Lighthouse!
See the best parts of Miami you would never see on your own! Choose from our unique stops. 2-3 stops on our standard tour.
Winter 2019/2020 Special Bundled offer Day + NIght tour . Deep in Coconut Grove and . Coral Gables during the day! South Beach and Little Havana light up at night, best seen after dark.
To see abundant wildlife, visitors must go as far as Big Cypress National Preserve, especially the backroads of Big Cypress. Both the Half Day and All day tour:
- make multiple stops in Big Cypress
- 30 minute boardwalk hike
- take an airboat to a Miccousukee tree island.
- An hour+ boat ride thru the Ten Thousand Islands to the Gulf of Mexico.
- A Stone Crab lunch at the fish docks
The 2019/2020 winter season should remain dryer than usual, meaning 50-150 alligators each tour but less wading birds than past years, especially for the Half Day tour.
Usually seen are:
- Lots of Alligators
- Dolphins (All Day only)
- Wide variety of wading birds and song birds
- Roseate Spoonbills
- Eagles, Hawks and Osprey
- White Pelicans thru March (All Day only)
- Land and Sea Turtles
- 2-3000 year old Calusa shell mounds
- Once in a while, Sharks and Sawfish
Cruise Pick up/drop off
Make Miami your best shore excursion! We take care of your bags while you explore Miami.
Great for late ﬂights and later hotel check-ins !
A cool way to end or begin your cruise vacation! Whether it’s:
- Brunch at an well reviewed restaurant.
- Partial or full city tour.
- Everglades tours for ﬂights after 4 pm are available.
- A beach day at South Beach hotel with pool and bath privileges.
- Maximize your fun and vacation time!
- I speak English, Spanish & Portuguese.